View Single Post
Old
11-15-2012, 09:05 AM
Halibut

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJGass4 View Post
I think alot of us were thrilled when Reed was hired Gord, I know I was. But as time has gone by, I am floored with the comments he comes out with.

If he's trying to save face, I understand that. But come on! The proof of how bad this football team is was there for all to see on Sunday. I am not sure how a guy that preaches honesty can come out with the comments he has made.

He single handedly threw this game in the gutter and when you fail to admit it, it just makes him look like a hypocrite. He's always taling about accountability and he has accepted none.
Some of his comments I can accept. He's always sticking up for the team and his coaching staff and doesnt want to throw anybody under the bus, he doesnt want to air the teams dirty laundry in public. I'm fine with it if that's all it is but the impression he is giving of is that he doesnt even see the problems this team has I mean he's still saying nobody has written off Steven Jyles yet. Jyles! If it's all just a face for the public it's ok but if there's nothing going on behind that face then the Esks are in serious trouble. I really liked what Kavis was doing last season but this year I cant remember a game where it didnt seem like he was being out coached. Where our game plan was working from the start and other teams had to adapt to try and shut it down or where we were able to adapt to what other teams were doing and shut them down.