View Single Post
Old
11-15-2012, 09:24 AM
beaverjc

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
BINGO! one of my favorite players but that palace coup he and his buddies did a few years ago led to this. Put me down that if Paul Kelly was in charge I'd be watching Landeskog live tonight

a gun pointed at me could not change that opinion- he'd do a fair job and everyone would win; this is personal now on who or which camp wins.

Today was the day I predicted by and as of tomorrow they can just stay out all year- I'm cool going to 15 Providence games and a bunch of college
Its now surpassed business decisions and clear thinking it now its one big pissing contest and that was my Fear with Fehr being involved. The parties involved have egos and reputations of hard negotiators and they are letting their reputations and egos run amuck.

I am siding with the fact there will be no NHL hockey this season and I will pissed. That being said I will attend more NCAA games and Providence games to make up for it but I will somehow get back at the NHL for not playing. Whether that be not renewing my season tickets or not buying NHL merchandise I will get them back in my own way for this disgrace of a lockout.