View Single Post
Old
11-15-2012, 09:53 AM
Paradise
Individual thinker

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huffer View Post
Paradise, what do you think of Nurse? I admit to only putting his name out there based on what I've read. I haven't seen him play.

I was just trying to think of a guy that Grind and Hansen Brother were talking about (big, tough, lefty D man).
I like him as a prospect. He's still a bit raw, but one of the best d-men defensively. Scouts questioned his offensive ability and he's seemed to answer some of those questions with positive results. Could turnout in a few years to be a home run pick if he continues his improved development. As it stands right now, he's probably a top 20 pick.

The other big D-man is Nikita Zadorov, 6'5" 228lbs. He's played in the SSS, game 3, the 2-1 Russia win over the OHL. He could be the top defensive D-man in this draft. A true shutdown D. Good shot, good first pass and uses his body to be very physical. His point total's won't wow you, but that's because he seldom receives PP time playing in London. Hopefully he plays tonight vs. the WHL, so we can get another viewing of him.

Last edited by Paradise: 11-15-2012 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Added info