View Single Post
Old
11-15-2012, 09:59 AM
jjricco8

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro27 View Post
And by the way 1550 for a partial plan is way over priced. Ware are your seats I hope someware on the bench of that price. You could get season tixxs for the price. And yes I am talking about 2 seats for that price. You also must have money to burn to spend a dime on this crap that we call a team.
15 games @ $51 per seats x 2 (reg $70 seats). I don't have money to burn but I have enough pay for the convenience of choosing my seat in a good section.

I'm suprised given how this board is so anti Wang/Snow, that when a fellow diehard is getting stiffed, I'm getting "well you should have known about the lockout."

Even though there is a lockout, teams should return the money if asked.

People buy playoff tickets for game 7's and when the series ends in 6, they get a refund. No difference. They don't get a credit. The games I paid for have been removed from the scheduled. They do not exist anymore. Wang is getting interst on all season ticket holders money. Give the money back, and when the league comes back, I might come back.

Everyone assumes this lockout will end at some point. But could it be next week, or 2 years?

jjricco8 is offline   Reply With Quote