View Single Post
Old
11-15-2012, 10:59 AM
gabeliscious

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liferleafer View Post
Ok, i view Kadri the same way. I'm a little less optimistic than you are about Joe (to soft...doesn't seem to show alot of drive) so i actually would deal them both. But we will lean on your evaluation, if Van was interested in Kadri...what else would you add? I will put myself out there and say Kadri,Kuli and a proteted 1st. This is NOT detrimental to the Leafs as Kuli is easily replaced with JVR, the 1st will be at worst 11th and Kadri doesn't have a place here. It is also possible that if guys like Mac are producing well, a 1st can be aquired at the deadline.
i would think that kadri, kulemin and a protected 1st would be a no go for the leafs.

i think kulemin, franson, and a 2nd is about as much as i would offer. it would give them 2 players who can play right away and pick. kulemin could play on the second or third line and be an effective player and franson would be a good bottom pairing guy with a good shot on the second pp unit. the 1st is an absolute none starter for me and i would hope burke as well.