View Single Post
Old
11-15-2012, 12:24 PM
montreal
Time to Get Down

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beendair Donedat View Post
You rate Thrower that much higher than Dietz when Thrower has been terrible all year and Dietz has shown equal and greater career progression? Seems odd. I give Dietz a much better than 1 in 5 chance to play NHL hockey.
I've seen a couple of Blades games and while Thrower didn't look so good in the first game, he looked much better the next time I saw him. I wouldn't say he's been terrible all year though, seems over the top to me. Agreed on Dietz having a better then 1 in 5 chance to play in the NHL, as I really like what i've seen from him and think he could be a solid bottom pairing type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe84 View Post
I disagree. Geoffrion, Gallagher and Tinordi have been, in my opinion, better than Holland. Holland has a few good shifts every game, but he's lacking consistency and a lot of the nifty things he shows every game don't usually amount to much, sadly.

That said, I think he's showing a lot of promises. He has the skills, that's for sure.
I missed yesterdays game but in the rest of the games, Holland impressed me the most of all the rookie forwards. If Holland is lacking consistency then so are all the rest. It's his passing the way he thinks the game that have impressed me so much, just hope he can add mass/strength over the next 2 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMAD View Post
I'm a big fan of Tinordi as a prospect, but so far he has a tough season, to say the least.
I don't think he's had a tough season at all. He's had some up and down play but that's to be expected from a rookie blueliner, but even more so when you add that he's playing with another rookie most of the time which imo was not the best idea to start with.