View Single Post
Old
11-15-2012, 01:56 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjell Dahlin View Post
I still see a little bit of …ric Chouinard in Beaulieu (questionable attitude/big head + tremendous assets) but he definitely has the potential to become our next General so he should be in our top 3. I also like the fact that, as suggested by Gionta, he replaced all his n8thegr8 crap on his sticks with simply "Beaulieu". A year ago Gionta told him something like "donít bring your junior stuff in the pros".

Holland was a solid acquisition but Bournival should be ahead of him imo. I like no BS (low maintenance) players with an insanely high compete level: Bournival, Gallagher, Plekanec, Eller, Leblanc, Gorges, Dumont...
I've said in the past that Beaulieu does remind me a bit of Hainsey both on and off the ice, but he does have an interesting mix of skills and physical abilities so hopefully they work closely with him to round out the rest of his game.

I like the way Bournival plays but I have big concerns about his offensive upside, so that's why I have Holland higher as he's got smarts, instincts and vision. A very creative player, whereas I find Bournvial to be more of a hard worker with good physical abilities. It's close between them, but I've been more impressed with Holland in Hamilton then I have with Bourinval.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote