View Single Post
Old
11-15-2012, 02:16 PM
haveandare

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
heres the only thing i care about. this is likely to be the only season we can have Richards, Gaborik, Nash, Kreider, Staal, Girardi, McDonagh, MDZ, Stepan, Callahan, Hagelin, and Lundqvist all on the same team. unless somehow the contracts all get extended a year, but the way i understand it, this 1 year disappears, no payment, but you lose the year on their contract. That ****ing sucks for us because this was a legitimate chance to win the cup. Dare I say, the Rangers were poised to rampage through the east. Every single team of consequence around us got significantly weaker, and the Rangers got a **** ton better.

This would be a devastating loss to this franchise. we NEED hockey this season. I want a ****ing cup god damn it.
This is my biggest concern too. Been following this team for a long time as they've been maneuvering in attempts to get a lineup like the one they have now and we, the NYR fans, are about to lose this team's best shot at a cup in a long, long time over some petty economic dispute. Plus, if the cap goes down when hockey returns the team is going to need to make some big moves. It frustrates me to no end.