View Single Post
Old
11-15-2012, 02:28 PM
Donmega

vCash: 500
I agree with everything you said, that's why I feel bad for the leafs fans that have been watching the team for so many years fail. I myself am a bandwagon fan of all the Toronto teams. I started watching the leafs last season because I actually fell into the hype for the first time in about 5 years break. I really wanted to cheer for my home team for a long time and never had the chance. But I feel sorry and also baffled on how some people can watch a team like the leafs fail year after year and still buy tickets and merchandise, supporting mlse failure over and over. MLSE knows they can only spend just so much money to satisfy a fan for a season. They do this every year and nothing ever changes. I'm just glad I have the bandwagon fan mentality and didn't waste years on any of the Toronto teams because till I see some big changes in the organization it's just not worth my time, I have always wished people would do the same to show the rich that they can't just milk them for the same or slightly different garbage product every year.

Donmega is offline   Reply With Quote