View Single Post
Old
11-15-2012, 04:20 PM
HTT3*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingsfan2965 View Post
Hmm...
I provided the souce(s). If you refuse to accept that then I don't know what to tell you.

Quote:
You're clearly not following what is being said here, I never said Sheahan couldn't be a big player. Sure, he could be the best player ever. And now I revert back to what I said earlier, you didn't say "could be" and you didn't say "might be", you said "will be". Those were YOUR words.
B. Smith 'may' play another game in the NHL one day. Datsyuk 'might' come back to the states after the lockout. Crosby 'may' score another NHL goal someday. The world 'might' explode tomorrow.

Better?

Quote:
Again, your reading skills suck. Smith has only had one incident, and I've said from the start of the thread that if he doesn't get his act together he would and should be. In other words if it becomes a recurring problem.
perhaps someday Smith "may" get drunk again and do something stupid. Maybe, might, could....

Maybe Sheahan becomes a drunk and loses his hair and forgets how to speak english language...

Quote:
Avery wasn't traded because he was an *******, he was traded because he got drunk and trashed Chelios' house.
Trashing someone's house isn't an ******* thing to do??? Lol
Chelios has a drinking problem too, wonder why he's in the front office? Jeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote:
1. Going back to that reoccurring problem thing...

2. Sergei Fedorov vs. Riley Sheahan, let me think about that one.
Because Fedorov is a better drunk driver?

Last edited by slocal: 11-15-2012 at 09:43 PM. Reason: stop the name-calling