View Single Post
Old
11-15-2012, 05:32 PM
Kingstonian84*

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=Rinzler;55791955]I think Broll is an insurance policy for the 4th line, more than anything. I think the brass liked what they saw in his short AHL stint and at the rookie camp and figured he might be a good option. We don't have much size on the Marlies either.

- To me the 4th line is irrelevant, as long as you have 3 guys who can skate, won't embarass themselves in their own end and won't take a stupid penatly then really it doesn't matter WHO laces up for that line.

The team lacks size & toughness, especially in the bottom 6, so we might need a high energy guy with big size depending on what happens with the CBA. He's not going to be a major impact one way or another, but unfortunately for us, he's really our only option right now for this skillset with the exception of Orr.

- This team lacks size from the 1st line down, actually no it's not even "size" its that this team is filled with ballerinas, very few players (outside of Frattin, Brown, Kulemin) will even venture into the corners, we need players who have that fire in them, its not size that were lacking.

Kingstonian84* is offline   Reply With Quote