View Single Post
Old
11-15-2012, 05:38 PM
SJeasy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugu View Post
Excellent summary. The structure is there to disseminate information and to have a designated contact for getting additional information if needed. As has been stated numerous times, any player can go to any negotiating session at the PA's expense! All he has to do is he wants to sit in the room for himself is ask for the ticket to be sent. (I have wondered how they'd accommodate a couple hundred guys in the room if ever that many were interested.)
The problem is the players' interest in the details. I would dearly love to hear candid comments about the PA three years after the deal when all of the noise has died down. Get a reporter to go around to a large group of players soliciting their thoughts on the current machinations of the PA and their involvement in them. I am just giving a summary of all the little quotes I have picked up during times when the CBA was not at stake. It might be in the owners' best interest to push their youngsters to become involved on more than a cursory level.

Last edited by SJeasy: 11-15-2012 at 05:47 PM.
SJeasy is offline   Reply With Quote