BGDDYKWL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlong View Post
flex
Danny Woodhead vsIND
or
Ryan Broles vsGB
I know Broyles got hyped up when Burleson went down, but he really hasn't done anything. I'd go Woodhead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TML g u n n e R s View Post
should i drop bess or hilton, for danny woodhead
I'd put them all in pretty much the same category. None really have much upside, and you probably won't ever start any of them now that byes are over. I guess with Bolden out if Ridley got hurt Woodhead's value would increase a decent amount, so I guess you could say he has the most upside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafs at Knight View Post
BGDDYKWL you would play Felix Jones over Steven Jackson? Jackson is vs. the Jets D who are 29th in run defence .
Definitely. SJax has only had one good week all year (granted it was last week). So unless they had an epiphany and are gonna give him 25 touches a week now (which I seriously doubt) you're looking at close to an even timeshare with Richardson. Felix is the lead guy in Dallas (extremely unlikely Murray returns this week, and both games start at the same time so if Murray's active then you can get SJax in there), and the Browns and Jets have actually given up the same amount of points to RBs this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisgruntledHawkFan View Post
Hartline or Bowe? Have Vjax and Colston as my 2 WR's this week after a recent trade with Harvin on bye and I'm leaning towards Hartline as the more reliable player in a 1 for 1 ppr league.
I think this one comes down to whether you're projected to win or lose. Hartline's the safer play in a PPR, but there's considerably more upside with Bowe. If you're projected to win the week I'd go Hartline, and if you need the potential extra points I'd go Bowe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbcwpg View Post
Mike Wallace, Heyward-Bey, Mendenhall (looks like he'll play a bit)
Heyward-Bey, Mendenhall, James Starks
Starks, Wallace, Heyward-Bey
Wallace is the best of the bunch, even with Ben out. Mendenhall is getting the start this week so I'd roll with him as well. Comes down to Starks and Heyward-Bey. DHB's actually been fairly productive lately (Carson's been real good), and the Saints give up the most points to WRs in the entire league. Starks is very mediocre. I'd go DHB.

*EDIT - Sounds like DHB's a little more banged up than I originally thought. With him having an afternoon game I think you gotta go with Starks.

Last edited by BGDDYKWL: 11-17-2012 at 12:57 AM.
BGDDYKWL is offline   Reply With Quote