View Single Post
Old
11-15-2012, 08:04 PM
Czech Your Math

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhiessan71 View Post
You have 3 choices here...

A) You can simply swallow your pride a bit and admit that you got carried away and used AS's as a final answer. Something which I cited previously as a big issue with them. You just add that you'll do your best not to do so again and we can both move on.
That's rather authoritarian of you. Get over yourself, I'm not 8 and no one's gonna tell anyone which data they can or can't use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhiessan71 View Post
B) You can stubbornly keep on rationalizing it and I'll keep on telling you so until another mod comes in and tells us both to stop.

C) You can just not respond anymore, not swallow your pride a bit and just ignore that you did it.
Rationalize what? Using adjusted stats as the best estimate of production, and (in context) using them as a large portion of my basis of evaluation? There's no pride involved, it's what I find to be the fairest, most objective evidence available to establish what production for forwards. Considering that offensive production and overall ES effectiveness (both in context) seem the main priorities of most top forwards, then the best estimates of such seem to be worthy of strong consideration as very important factors in the process of evaluation. If any of you want to ignore all data completely and pick numbers out of a hat, I can't prevent you from doing so. That won't prevent me from stating my position and reasons for that position founded in fact (data) and logic, not blurry memories or someone else's opinion.

Czech Your Math is offline   Reply With Quote