View Single Post
Old
11-15-2012, 08:20 PM
George Maharis
Harbor Hopper

vCash: 50
Heading into the 2022 trade deadline, the New Jersey Devils sit comfortably at 4th in the NHL, 2nd in the conference. St Louis sits 25th overall and Nashville 16th, so hopefully they can keep falling and give me 2 top-10 picks.

Jonathan Drouin is leading the league in points (94 in 63 games) with Connor McDavid trailing right behind (90 in 63). Zach Fucale leads the NHL in wins with 38 and shutouts with 10. Last years 2nd overall pick, Toby Schneider sits in 2nd place for rookie scoring with 46 points (27g,19a) in 63 games. In first place is Daniel Gosselin, a 2016 2nd rounder with Winnipeg (33g,19a,52p in 66games).

New Jersey has no plans to make any changes large or small. They are content with their current roster (and with only a few more years left before the GM mode is done) there is no rush to change anything.

* I should be done this GM mode by tomorrow, any ideas on who to do next? I've been Toronto, Chicago, Colorado, New York Islanders, Columbus, Dallas, Detroit, Edmonton, Florida, LA, Nashville, and Philly before... and I refuse to use Montreal just because I cannot stand them. Perhaps i'll just pick a team and do a fantasy draft.