View Single Post
Old
11-15-2012, 08:22 PM
WildcatMapleLeafs28

vCash: 500
Culek actually fight fairly frequently. As far as trading is concerned, Choules is at the helm but I'm sure he can't decide on his own to buy just cause he wants to make himself look better as a coach. I'm sure you'll see Cape Breton move some vets and build for the future. This also benefits the younger guys who will see an increase of ice time. Maybe that gets their morale up and they start picking their play up. I don't think we'll see Carrier go , they'd be wise to keep him around until next season when he will likely be an NHL first rounder. His value will keep going up and you'll probably land more assets next season from a team like Baie Comeau,Rimouski or Quebec. Lavoie is great, no doubt but he will be a tough sell cause of the surplus of 20's this season. He's not worth trading for a 2nd or 3rd which is a conservative return this deadline. Playes I think will attract intrest and will likely get moved are Clarke, Woodworth, Trudeau and Hache. Other than that , pretty slim pickin's or not worth trading.

WildcatMapleLeafs28 is offline   Reply With Quote