View Single Post
Old
11-15-2012, 08:52 PM
Couto10

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by xX Hot Fuss View Post
That despite dozens of mentionings by the Commissioner, you still have not grasped the "message your opponents" part of the league?

Especially considering that 27 of 30 teams have been in this league since last season, i'm getting really, really tired of saying this again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

So, one more time, with Gusto...

1) Message your opponents! Its an almost statistical certainty that if you message all of your opponents you will get all or most of your games in that block.

2) When you message your opponents, all you need to do is the following...

-Go to the 1st page of either this thread or the Trade/Lineup thread
-Click the HF Username of your opponent, its a hyperlink to their PM Box
-Send them a message that looks like this...

...it takes 5-7 minutes to message your opponents.

3) Message your ****ing opponents

I have no sympathy for you Couto. The exact same thing happened to Toronto and i talked to the Rangers GM immediately. Why? Because he Messaged his Opponents.

One more time, just in case even the seasoned members of this league forgot...
When it comes to technicality, fine, my fault I guess. When it comes to respect, one person to another, it's gone. No messages throughout the day from him, I'm on alot so I assumed it would be fine to log on and play him, but at least Dallas and I messaged each other today, we didn't just log on and play CPU. So fine, I don't expect you to do anything, fuss, but NYR should expect me to message him THE SECOND I see him on my schedule, and he'll be getting every bit of effort from the Winnipeg Jets.

Couto10 is offline   Reply With Quote