View Single Post
Old
11-15-2012, 09:08 PM
ohbaby

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
heres the only thing i care about. this is likely to be the only season we can have Richards, Gaborik, Nash, Kreider, Staal, Girardi, McDonagh, MDZ, Stepan, Callahan, Hagelin, and Lundqvist all on the same team. unless somehow the contracts all get extended a year, but the way i understand it, this 1 year disappears, no payment, but you lose the year on their contract. That ****ing sucks for us because this was a legitimate chance to win the cup. Dare I say, the Rangers were poised to rampage through the east. Every single team of consequence around us got significantly weaker, and the Rangers got a **** ton better.

This would be a devastating loss to this franchise. we NEED hockey this season. I want a ****ing cup god damn it.
Predicting a Cup for us already? I'd be happy just to hear Torts say next question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -31- View Post
OK, but in 2005 the season was cancelled before the PA would even discuss the idea of a cap, so I don't see it as comparable.
This here is the sole reason, I still have hope for some hockey this year. There should be no reason for not making a deal come deadline. Unfortunately the last minute in this sport always seems to be halfway through the season.