View Single Post
Old
12-08-2003, 08:22 PM
RGF

vCash: 500
Larry Brooks saying Lindros + picks to Was for Jagr

i cant believe htis f'in guy hes a joke columnist. and if sather does it hes a joke gm..i swear if dolan became an alcoholic again, and let me be gm, hed wake up a yr or 2 down the road with a legit playoff team...dont trade lindros trade carter...dont ever think of trading picks i know next yrs draft is week...but wash should be giving us a lot back to...if it ends up being jagr for lindros, x, y, z ill hate this org forever..those arent smart trades...common sense forbids it..if at all as a new yorker gms should learn how to cheat other gms out of market value--we should be getting more...which we have been in certain cases, it just seems like with wash we let them off the hook back into contention in 5 yrs.

if i was sather id laugh at wash now and forever, for being idiots..do any of us help someone whose down in a sport? NO you freakin say sucks for you buddy my win...thats the attitude this team needs...if i was the cheif editor for the post and this trade never goes down this yr..id fire brooks for being a retard