Israel-Gaza conflict huge escalation
View Single Post
11-15-2012, 11:00 PM
Registered Smut User
Join Date: Sep 2010
Originally Posted by
The bias against Israel is so strong, because we watch the news, and express outrage at what Israel is doing. How dare they kill that boy and make his father grieve. Oh the humanity
Again, the news has been reporting this for
. The news is not Zionist. The news, in fact, has been biased towards Palestine, showing shots of Gaza and mourning citizens vowing vengeance.
But when you look past the news and get the facts, you see that Hamas doesn't play by the rules. Hamas doesn't give a damn about ethics. Hamas indiscriminately fires rockets at will to destroy Israeli settlements. Hamas' own charter dictates a violent re-claiming of Israel. This is not a peaceful organization. In addition, Hamas often uses the tricks in the book you listed. Hide munitions in civilian-populated areas, then blame Israel when Israel snuffs them out.
I'm sick of them being depicted as the victim when we all know both sides are suffering civilian casualties due to this ugly war.
Well, you're that voter base which has been lead to believe that the Zionists are innocent protectors of their great culture.
The rest of the world lives in reality, a reality where:
1. When innocent people grow up under a harsh and brutal occupation against a vastly more powerful oppressor many find methods of resistance. If the resistors put on military outfits and marched through the streets they'd be annihilated instantly. How do you think we fought the "redcoats"!!??
2. It's quite well documented that the Israeli forces deny access to basic medical care across "checkpoints" all over Palestine.
3. The denial of access to trade and resources is also very well documented by every major neutral human rights group.
4. Oh, lest we forget, one country is destroying homes and kicking people off their lands they've survived on for decades to expand "settlements" consistently deemed illegal by the United Nations.
5. If not for the U.S. veto power on the security council, we'd have seen a two state solution decades ago.
Stop living in a fantasy world where the Hamas, or any Palestinian group, have any chancy whatsoever at destroying, invading, or inflicting major harm on Israel. Stop living in a fantasy world where "terrorism" is RESISTING OCCUPATION. Hamas didn't blow up the world trade center.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by deytookerjaabs