View Single Post
Old
11-15-2012, 10:02 PM
mikeandI

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Stauffer View Post
Why Alberta is ranked ahead of Saskatchewan?

Alberta outplayed Saskatchewan in both games in Saskatoon...but lost....since then the Bears have out-scored their opponents 39-9 over the last 6 games.
The pollsters recognize that one program is playing on a level that another is not.

By the middle of January it will be blatantly apparent that the Golden Bears and the V-Reds are the top 2 teams in the Country....and for the first time in the last few seasons, Alberta is worthy of being in that discussion with UNB.

Stauffer
robert UNB is ranked behind Acadia, what about them?? sometimes i am concerned that you might not be the hockey procrastinator i thought you were! there is still three weeks left in the first half, your average bears have pummeled Leth and Mount royal the later 4 times....okay only three. But you have a surprisingly good team in regina next, then UBC and i cant wait to see your guys versus the Sirant's guys in the last week of first half. you are obviously a little excited robert but like others have said record versus top opponents and total wins and losses should be a factor in your vote! 6 games left against some good teams, a whole month off and then a bye for your guys, playoffs are in february, not today. please respect our league it is a good one!!

mikeandI is offline   Reply With Quote