View Single Post
Old
11-15-2012, 10:15 PM
Spitsfan67*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by scokan View Post
After being called out by WR in the media this week, they really had a solid team effort tonight, they got off to a little bit of a slow start, luckily Pavs kept them in with some solid saves, once they got their legs under them they started to pour it on. KR with one of his best games, Ebert is really starting to come around in the last 5-6 games or so. They will be in tough this weekend with some roadies, consistency has been a problem this year, they had a great home game, now letís see how the next few games turn out.
For the first time this year, got to take in a telecast of the game, and I must say I was pretty pleased with the delivery of the game, some knocks may be that its still early and are stil trying to find their groove but thought over the balance of the year they should be just fine (probably wont catch another).
Monday night football runs the segment "where you at?" maybe the tag line can be placed on a few Spitfires players - Johnson............... where you at?
I was at the game and the entire time Johnson, Meletta, Bateman, Devlin, M,Clarke were completely invisable, it wasn't a team game at all, tonight are stars played good and when they do we have a good chance for a win...Best game of the season for Kerby, and Vail had one of his best, Ho-Sang played solid and had a pair of nice assist, Sieloff with another bone crushing hit and he drew another instigator as he dident back down from a fight he also added 2 assist, and Pavelka what can you say another great game, he kept us in it in the first as we were out shot 17-10 after the first, then the spits really took over in the second and third leading the shots 30-11 in the last two periods. The players that need to step up still haven't and I really dont expect them to with the spits at least, maybe it's best for both sides to go separate ways and move on, get players in here that are passionate and build some chemistry with the team that's left after trades. Consistence is the BIGGEST issue so far as the spits have only won back-to-back once the entire season, and with Barrie and the Attack up next I don't know if the spits can pull a win out, it has to be stellar goaltending along with a full 60 minutes from the WHOLE team to pull a win out.