Old
11-15-2012, 10:49 PM
Circulartheory
@danccchan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Szechwan View Post
"Even the Sedin sisters."
Usually that'd be the signal for your post to just be ignored based on maturity level, but I'll elaborate for the sake of everyone else.

If you kept an eye on him throughout the game, you would have noticed him winning a lot more board battles than he lost, driving to the net/slot when there wasn't any room to do so and getting his body involved on the back check.

His one hit may have been all you noticed, but there are a lot of intricacies to his game that other picked up on and were surprised by. This was my first time seeing him since last season and it was night and day.
While I think he wasn't very effective physically, I liked that he wasn't afraid to go into the dirty areas and has a great grasp of his skating to deliver those solid hits and win those board battles.

Because of those two opposing thoughts, in my personally opinion, he is not as effective as I would like him to be because he isn't as sturdy, but this is something he can work on.

Ultimately, it might be a flaw that drops him slightly, but in the long run, whatever team picks him is going to focus hard on building him muscle, and when he does, he is going to be a dangerous player.

Circulartheory is online now   Reply With Quote