View Single Post
Old
11-15-2012, 11:59 PM
George Maharis
Risk Taker

vCash: 50
2022 NHL Draft

The NHL draft lottery was won by the Calgary Flames who move up from 2nd to first. The Flames also hold the 3rd overall pick.

Breaking News: We have just learned that there has been a trade. From what we're told, the New Jersey Devils have traded the Nashville Predators 2022 1st round pick (8th) and their own 2022 1st round pick (25th) to the San Jose Sharks for their 2022 1st round pick (5th).

"On behalf of the New Jersey Devils, i'd like to congratulate the Florida Panthers on their championship. I would also like to thank the great city of Phoenix for their hospitality... and with the 5th pick in the 2022 draft, the New Jersey Devils select from the OHL, Jim Vaccari." - GM Lou Lamoriello

Jim Vaccari: 19, 6'0" 195lbs.
Pos - C
Ovr - 73
Potential - 4 yellow

"On behalf of the New Jersey Devils, i'd like to congratulate the Florida Panthers on winning the Stanley Cup. I'd also like to thank the city of Phoenix for their warmth and hospitality... With the 6th pick in the 2022 draft, the New Jersey Devils are so proud to select... from Russia... Alexei Antropov." - Head Coach Peter DeBoer

Alexei Antropov: 20, 6'5" 209lbs.
Pos - RW
Ovr - 73
Potential - 4 yellow