View Single Post
Old
11-16-2012, 12:10 AM
LaurentHabs
Wat.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskolnikov76 View Post
when you guys talk of a creative midfielder, can Felipe be that guy?
He already is, but the kind of midfielder that we lack, and that [I suppose] everyone is talking about, is more a play making CM, rather than an Attacking Midfielder (Which Felipe is).

To sort of portrait the kind of midfielder most of us [i suppose] are talking about, think about Michael Ballack, Xabi Alonso or Yaya Toure. I'm not trying to say we need to get Yaya Toure or Xabi Alonso, just want to make that clear. But we need someone that plays a similar type of role A guy that can chip in defensively and move forward with the ball

But nobody really knows IF it is necessary. If the new Impact manager comes from the outsidem we could see another formation next year. For all we know, that formation might only need 1 CM/CDM, and not 2 (Bernier would start, I suppose, and Warner would rotate/be the sub instead of both starting).

Then if he decides to keep 2 CM/CDM's, then I guess its up to the manager to decide what type of player he wants to add. Felipe could play CM(He can play all 3 Central positions) , and the manager could go get a playmaker. Nobody really knows.