View Single Post
Old
05-22-2006, 12:05 PM
EazyB97

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headcoach
Ya, just works with Ballistiks only. So you say they are crappy? In which way? They break all the time? They are not flexable enough? Are you talking about the wooden ones or the composite ones?

I just don't understand, If they make stick for everyone else (Bauer, Hespeler,Louisville, Mission, Nike, Sherwood and Victoriaville) does that mean that these manufactured sticks are crappy as well?

The reason why I ask and not to be a smart ***, but I see a lot of players with all of these manufacture's sticks. And if Ballistik make these stick for all of these other manufacture, and everyone else loves them, them why are their stick any different that the Sherwoods or the Hespeler's of the world?

They are the same stick are they not? But without you having to pay for the Nike or Sherwood name...right?

Head coach
www.passthepuck.net
Inno was making Nike/Bauer, Winwell and I believe Hespeler sticks at one point in time too. Up until Warrior bought them out. Chances are the Ballistik sticks are either made in the same factory using much cheaper materials and a different blueprint, or they just have a few people working for them that quit the above listed brands. It looks like they owned the factory for some of the first run OPS, before those companies may have jumped ship to make their own sticks. Alot of sticks are made at the same factory, but come out much different than the others within it because of the specs they are made to.

The Ballistik's I've felt were boxy, poorly balanced, lagged off the blade, came with cosmetic defects from the factory, blade had an awful "feel" to it, and the flexes were off on the ones I tried.

EazyB97 is online now   Reply With Quote