View Single Post
Old
11-16-2012, 12:23 AM
hawxfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyfan6713 View Post
I agree with your analysis of all those St-Lawrence teams... And the standings mean a lot since we are at the halfway point. The only thing that will chance is that Winchester might climb up the standings and Char Lan could possible lose one or 2 spots.
A couple of you seem to say that Akwesasne had an easy schedule. If you think they had an easy schedule, you are wrong. They played some of the best teams last month (except last week) and take a look at their December schedule, they could potentially win all the December games. So i doubt there will be a downward road for now...

On the other hand, i see that some teams battling in the St-Lawrence will have a tougher schedule in the next month... So in my opinion, the teams that have been winning recently will keep winning, and teams like Alexandria, Winchester and Morrisburg will have to seize every opportunity they have.
Just finishied watching the Ottawa South vs.Ottawa West game...total domination by South. Outshot, outhit and outplayed and outgoaltended West. The goaltentding was never in doubt as the West goalies could not stop anything and Couvrette for South held his ground in the first and then cruised to a shutout. West was dominated by South and at this stage is seems that Gatineau and South are the two dominant teams in the league.

hawxfan is offline   Reply With Quote