Send a message via AIM to KidRobot
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeliDevil View Post
Imagine the ridiculous predictions from Leafs fans if they did sign Clarkie
have you seen his skating and passing?

He's easily a perennial 30/40/70 guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
I would hope he doesn't wanna play there. Given the state of the team now we really can't afford to lose Clarkson or Zajac. Especially if Lou is either gonna replace them with a young player(Elias back at center, and Josefson as 2nd line center) or a player clearly inferior. That was my biggest worry about Parise leaving, and with the options it's looking like we have right now to replace him(Butler, Tedenby) that worry has become very real.

I really don't think everyone wants to play at home though. I think with what Parise did going to Minnesota has us a little jumpy thinking Dave wants to go to Toronto, and Trav wanting to go to Winnipeg. I can see Trav going to Minnesota first if they aren't in cap hell.
Well, while I think Clarky is a bit more loyal than Zach (****, gomez was more loyal) but the combination of hometown+crazy Burke overpayment might be enough to lure him away.

Though Clarky definitely appreciates Mr. Lamoriello's decision to sign him after not one team decided he was worth a 7th rounder. That's for certain.