Old
11-16-2012, 07:21 AM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeddog View Post
yeah you are

the kids are already winning games by themselves, they did it last year a few times ... not as much as we would have liked obviously, but that shouldn't be expected of an 18. 19 and 21 year olds.... i find it very, very difficult to believe you *actually* are concerned about them, and not just stirring the pot like you seem to enjoy doing
No, I think this is unfair. We all have expressed our frustration with the Oilers over the years and if anything yes theres going to be some impatience expressed with the development of our star line.

Earlier I was stating more benefit of doubt that the kids likely just weren't into it. That was before I had an opportunity to watch some of the games. When you watch, and see star players not comprehending NZ pressure, locks, coverage, and not knowing how to break that contain the frustration mounts. Especially when defensively the same players offer token resistance.

I'll maintain that with the best Defencemne in the AHL, certainly the most offensive, Schultz, that this line is a lock for high offensive production. Its really a knock out PP. Again its the 5 on 5 play thats the real concern. 4 players like this put together should be accomplishing results in all circumstances.