View Single Post
Old
11-16-2012, 08:28 AM
TUCKER 06

vCash: 500
I was at the game last night as well. For the first 40 minutes I was thinking "Oh well, it's one of those nights where they just get stomped, might as well buy more over-priced beer."

But in the third the crowd got fired up right after the first hit of the period and it started from that point onward. Max Domi is a very exciting hockey player to watch. He will be an NHL star one day, no doubt about it.

Seth Griffith was lack-luster, but good on him for coming thru with the clutch OT goal. I really like the line combo of 16, 17, 18. When they start firing on all cylinders it will be fun to watch.

Did anyone else see Anderson break that one guy's arm before the goal? It looked like his wrist was just dangling as he scrambled towards the Generals bench. I could be mistaken though, but I hope he's OK.

As for Tyler Ferry - He's not going anywhere.

Quote:
Before the game, the Knights filed their list of protected overage players and there wasn’t any surprises. OHL teams are allowed to protect four players. The Knights protected three players on their roster, goalie Kevin Bailie and defenceman Tyler Ferry and Tommy Hughes. Their fourth protected player is goaltender Mike Houser. Any movement in the free agent department would require the Knights drop one of those players.
(source: The London Free Press)