View Single Post
Old
11-16-2012, 09:33 AM
DaaaaB's

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynameismark View Post
Tragic news, but now people know how the deer feel.
Guns and humans, just not a good combo.

btw, this is defo not a "sport".
This is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read on this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westernhome View Post
yes, it is quite bloodthirsty when you think about it, if it was being done for survival it would be one thing and understandable, but to get enjoyment out of killing and make a hobby out of it is another
Do you not realize how big of a problem it is to have deer overpopulated. Destroying forestry and crops is one thing but causing car accidents and human deaths is a bigger problem. Spreading disease is another issue as already mentioned. As someone who had a good friend killed in a car accident caused by a deer, I will say that you two are absolutely clueless.

Oh and btw, hunters don't just kill for enjoyment. They eat the kill too, saving money while helping the ecosystem. BTW again, I've never hunted in my life, I'm just smart enough to realize that it's a necessity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morris Wanchuk View Post
People are allowed to have guns in Canada?
I'm pretty sure hunting is more popular in Canada then it is in the US. But yeah, we do have some retarded gun laws. The laws don't actually stop criminals from getting guns but they sure make it a hassle for law-abiding hunters and other citizens. As long as guns are being made, criminals will always get their hands on them.

DaaaaB's is offline   Reply With Quote