View Single Post
Old
11-16-2012, 09:51 AM
supert

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilersfan11 View Post
What would it take?
I read alot of your postings . While i do not agree with some of the trades , only because i think both teams would say no . I do agree that we still need lots to become a better team , number 1 d man , number 2 center that is big skill and will hit . We need some better players in our bottom 6 . We have some D man coming with upside , but like you i do not see a number 1 in there . Most Oiler fans are going to have to accept the fact one of the big 4 will be traded down the road for a 2 c or a number 1 d .
I was hoping we had a season ,because i expected us to be bad again and hope we could draft a big 2 C or better yet a Seth Jones . We are not winning anything with Gagner as a 2 C . Other Oiler fans like to post his stats ,but there so much more to hockey then stats .
When we were winning our cups look at our number 1 C Gretzky = RNH . Not comparing them just ,their style great passers not physical . Look at our number 2 center, Messier tough as nails would fight, hit ,score and could take over a game in many ways . Gagner . I like the young man , but come on , we need more . Look at our average team that went to the cup in 2006 . Pronger made that team . With out him we lose in the first or second rd .

supert is offline   Reply With Quote