View Single Post
Old
11-16-2012, 10:52 AM
Liferleafer
Bring on Stome-afin!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginner classic View Post
Reimer is a poor goalie. I remember a team 1040 broadcast before the leafs game where the guest (ferraro?) was discussing how poor his movement and fundamentals were. Everything is rigid. He said the Canucks would light him up top corner all night. Which is what happened. First four on Reimer and then the last two on the monster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAFp0m_vKiE
I'll just say this, i like Reimer, met him a few times at games and functions...even met his Mom...great guy...real down to earth...great work ethic...loyal to a fault....i'd take Luongo in a heartbeat, why? He is a better goalie, and that is kind of all that matters. Hockey is a results based business and Luongo would give us better results.

I'd like to add, most people who are against Luongo are that way for mainly 2 reasons...they feel he will were down due to age and they really like Reimer. I believe we should bring in Luongo...give him 55 starts, Reimer gets 27 (full season numbers obviously). That way Luongo isn't being overworked and if reimer does bounce back we have a stellar 1-2 punch.