View Single Post
Old
11-16-2012, 11:43 AM
Inferno
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
Agreed. And to take it a step further, I loved what I saw in the playoffs when it came to his forechecking ability, his shot, and most of his play in the offensive zone. I thought his work in the neutral and defensive zones was unstable to downright bad at times. All to be expected.

But the notion that hes bored, or the AHL is below him is laughable. Hes got a ton to learn. And if he cant dominate the AHL right now, nobody has any right labeling him a star in the making, which many have done on this board.
i dunno, just expect him to dominate the AHL right after playing college, even with his playoff run? I didn't expect it. Especially with the level of talent hes playing with, and against. Isnt Taylor Hall playing in the A this year? I havent really been paying attention, but that should tell ya what the A is like this season. Its not a typical season.

i do like seeing his penalty minutes being way up...assuming its not all clutch and grab penalties...if hes taking aggression penalties, thats a HUGE sign to me. The guy is finally realizing his size and using it to his advantage.

I always had Kreider penciled in with either Nash or Gaborik on his other wing side. to make things easier on him. put Stepan, Gaborik and Kreider together, or Richards Kreider and Nash. play him with guys who are going to take the pressure off of him and let him be a supplementary player on that line. He's face enough and talented enough to play with those guys and not hurt them.

Inferno is online now   Reply With Quote