View Single Post
Old
11-16-2012, 01:00 PM
ESunlin

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to ESunlin Send a message via Yahoo to ESunlin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Bob View Post
No, I didn't say you're overreacting because I did it 25 times.

I said you were overreacting because you have an emotional response and not a rational response.

As you've proven once again, by failing to respond to what was written.

And I never said it was OK. What part about "Let him get get the punishment he deserves .. and nothing less" suggests it's OK.

I don't have kids. Maybe if I did, I'd become irrational and judgmental and forget that I made mistakes in my life.

In which case, I've found another silver lining that comes with not having kids.
Nowhere in your statements did you say anything about an emotional vs. rational response. All you've done is condemn posters for condemning Riley's actions. Honestly, I'm not sure why I even argue because you have no credibility standing on this issue. I think I probably do because I do see the consequences of his actions so much.

If you had kids, perhaps you would understand an emotional response. I don't have kids of my own, but I can tell you right now that if my nephew was killed by a drunk driver, I would probably be sitting in prison with my charges. It's totally preventable.

At 20 years old, you know the consequences of drinking and driving. His actions are inexcusable.

ESunlin is offline   Reply With Quote