View Single Post
Old
11-16-2012, 01:56 PM
Fayne Staley
NJ Senior Citizens

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
It's Sutter's fault for losing to the Canes. People blame Marty, but if not for him we lose in 5 games. Sutter really dropped the ball on that. The last goal Marty let in was horrible, but that was just one sequence in a terrible series. The comments on TG's blog about how we need a butterfly goalie, and POS Scott Clemmensen should have played the series really made me laugh. He plays we lose in 5 games.

That was probably our best regular season team since 2000/2001. If that team had the allergy to scoring the teams of the two seasons prior had, then we probably don't make the playoffs with Marty out, and that's with Weekes, and Clemmensen playing more than decent. The 08/09 team had 40+ more goals than the 07/08 team.
it was utter **** how marty was blamed for that, meanwhile the line that was out there when the tying goal was score- zz pops took no blame. that started the whole sequences of events. in fact i believe it was parise who made a stupid play instead of getting the puck in deep and going for a line change that got the entire line stuck out there and trapped.

Edit: don't want to go off topic. here is another niedermayer special 5-3. from mad dog

oh and this is the brylin goal I was talking about.

Last edited by Fayne Staley: 11-16-2012 at 02:15 PM.
Fayne Staley is offline   Reply With Quote