View Single Post
Old
11-16-2012, 01:32 PM
KingCanadain1976

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manked View Post
Exactly.

As I said earlier, I've watched Toffoli play easily more than 100 times in my life. He is one of the most talented snipers in the history of one of the CHL's most legendary franchises, but he's incredibly frustrating.

Too often he'll refuse to backcheck, refuse to go the extra mile, shy away from a hit in the corner (the Toffoli Spin Off Move) and it's just something I haven't seen from Mark Stone. Both have knocks on their speed (if Toffoli doesn't he should have it), but from what I've seen Stone has the potential to be a more complete player than Tyler Toffoli.

It's certainly within the realm of possibility that Stone is one day a third liner in the NHL, but Toffoli will either boom or bust, simple as that.

I have only seen Toffoli a hand full of times but to me hes got the top 6 potential for sure. With the kings bottom six forwards there is alot of young forwards in the mix already clifford king nolon lewis not to mention the ones coming up. The kings need a top 6 scoring forward more and worth the risk to me to gamble on rather then a for sure bottom six player as u describe him. Nothing against stone just we need that boom player more then a for sure one.

KingCanadain1976 is online now   Reply With Quote