View Single Post
Old
11-16-2012, 01:52 PM
AlexGalchenyuk94
NHL Managerial Guru

vCash: 500
I was also at the game last night and Galchenyuk was pretty quiet. His skill was noticeable but his lack of quality linemates was noticable throughout the entire game, he never really had a good scoring chance except for a 2 on 1 at the end of a shift where he lost control of the puck. The best player on the ice was definitely Athansiou, and that has been a common occurrence this season. Connor Murphy also looked really good, played very physical and he possesses a big point shot.

Was sitting in section 104 with my two kid brothers. They said there was scouts behind us, so I turned around and noticed 8-10 guys behind us with papers and pens jotting things down. I was shocked to see LA Kings GM Dean Lombardi sitting right behind us, with a couple scouts I didn't recognize (one of which was wearing an LA Kings jacket) Anyhow, I googled his pic on my phone and my brothers wanted his autograph, so they went and asked him and got him to sign their ticket. Anyhow, during the secnd intermission while coming back from getting a drink, I look up two rows behind us and Martin Lapointe is sitting there with another guy whom I didn't recognize, I got him to sign my ticket and he was really friendly, saying he was surprised someone recognized him! Can post the pic of his auto if anyone likes.

It was a great time!