View Single Post
Old
11-16-2012, 02:20 PM
FreshPerspective
We don't need one!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYguy3911 View Post
Lol. Jefferson, Millsap, Favors, and Kanter. I have a feeling they are going to get a clinic on rebounding. I don't know why Moultrie doesn't at least get some minutes with Bynum out. He was a good rebounder in college. Can't hurt to give him a shot. I remember Lavoy was stuck at the end of the bench for a good month or so last year and look what happened when he got his shot.
Yeah it could be ugly...they pretty much have to play like the old run and gun Georgia Tech teams and make every shot count b/c second chances will be at a premium against Utah. Evan Turner at some point is probably going to be bumped into the stands.

Collins is old school when it comes to young players ...it seems from his standpoint they need to earn his confidence and their minutes and not by default (body of work judged in practice..kind of like Lavy). Kind of a double edged sword I suppose being that he's a rookie and if he's benched how can he earn his keep if he's not playing enough in a real world scenario.

Heck Iggy is on record as saying Collins stifled him from an offensive perspective....some of his argument seemed legit but then again Iggy is what he is...he's no offensive juggernaut regardless of how much he said he worked on his shooting and thought he could have contributed more...

Last edited by FreshPerspective: 11-16-2012 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Evan Turner..not Evans