View Single Post
Old
11-16-2012, 03:39 PM
The Russian General
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by the8bandarmadillo View Post
I remember when Obama was criticized for taking such a hard stance against Israel early in his term. And I think I understand why. He knew that the PM for Israel was a radical. Almost as radical as the president of Iran. And for stability in the Middle East you can't have radical governments.

Israel has turned the sympathy they garnered after World War II into this obsessive guilt trip sort of thing that is not only annoying but it's time to move on. The Jews weren't the only major group persecuted during World War II by the Nazis and yes, they lost a significant portion of their people but so did the Chinese, Russians, and Koreans. And yet they have moved on and forged ahead. The Holocaust wasn't simply about the Jews but all undesirable races like the Gypsies, the Slavs.

The United States should and would be better off if they did sever all ties with Israel. You know. 60 years is enough. And a lot of these recent attacks can be blamed on Israel. They have no intention of making peace. They haven't shown it in recent years.
Except we all know it won't happen because of all the economics ties both countries have.

The Russian General is online now   Reply With Quote