View Single Post
Old
11-16-2012, 05:03 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMiller View Post

For most people that'd be a protest- for you it's just a way to make another buck!

How rough it must be to have to resort to attending games rather than taking 50 cents on the dollar for tickets you hoped to flip. #scalpersblues

Oh it's no rough at all. I've done it many times. It's a nice perk of selling tickets for a living. If the market sucks, you lose money. But the silver lining is you get to go to the game

Next year, I'll eat em before I go. I'm not sure how much money I spend on average when I go to games. I usually have a couple beers and get a snack. Every now and then I buy something at the pro shop. I'm not giving them a dime more of my money that I have to. I'll still watch games on tv. They don't cost me anything extra.

Hopefully the C's will make a good run this year and the #scalperblues will be cut to a minimum God knows the sox aren't gonna have a market this year.

As always Jmill, I appreciate your concern for my job security and overall well being You need to come around these parts more often. You brings such charisma and charm to this thread!