View Single Post
Old
11-16-2012, 07:42 PM
RandV
It's a wolf v2.0

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by reecardo View Post
Can not stand guys who are obviously B leaguers polluting my D league as subs and not even paying the $10 to freakin play. Classless asshats come down and ruin a true beginner co-ed league, and add insult to injury by not contributing a dime when the rest of us payed to play. Wouldn't be so bad if the jerks would stick to D, but they of course need to score at least two goals a game so they can feel special?

Sorry if this is a repeat. It is impossible to pull a full thread in any way? Usually you can choose print friendly version or something? Not going to page through 21 screens to see if someone has already said this.
Man do I ever make a horrible ringer. It's above my level but the main team I'm with is at least a B level team for the past 2 years(the point where simply having a few junior level hockey players won't win you the game) and I've developed/learned enough that I'm not a liability and can contribute a little bit. For this season I finally have the extra money and joined a D/E level team, hoping to work on my offense a little more, but 10 games in and I have only 4 points .

Though this is an offensively starved team, 4 is enough for a 3-way tie for second on the team in points.