View Single Post
Old
11-16-2012, 07:18 PM
JaredCowenFan
True Canadian - '67

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Krejci View Post
So I guess if you want to score, just completely forget about any kind of hockey sense or smart play, just get a semi fast guy and jam the speed burst down the wing and go right around the idiotic ai defenseman who for some reason will step up at his own blue line or in his own zone, even when your strategy is all the way defensive. I got annoyed at idiots doing this to me, so I tried it, instead of playing realistically and setting plays up like I usually do (which is also impossible due to the beyond pitiful AI's positioning), and I scored 5 straight goals on 5 tries doing this, bam bam bam bam bam. This game ****ing sucks.

There's no fix, you just have to wait it out. People tried telling me to clear my cache, send my whole roster to my collection/trade pile and back, and I tried all of them and nothing worked. After 2 days it just fixed itself randomly. Pretty annoying, but at least your contracts aren't being effected.
I was having the same problems. I was winning games and getting the pucks but they were counting as losses on my record. Happend 5 times or so. Also had the problem where the training never went away(which seams good) but the fautige didn't either.

Don't get me started on the sh***y defence...