View Single Post
Old
11-16-2012, 09:14 PM
Intense Rage

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleach Clean View Post
No, I'd rather discuss things based completely on fan bias. Fabrications without _any_ insider knowledge. Yes, that seems much more prudent. Much more logical. Clearly the reporters out there have nothing on your inside sources IR...
Speaking of bias, the rumor in question originated from Vancouver. Yes I am sure there is no bias there whatsoever. Who am I to question the validity of the The Province, I am sure they are completely free from bias.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleach Clean View Post
You can believe whatever you want. Nobody is saying otherwise. By that same token, other people can believe what they want, and if they want to put more stock in the reports made by legit sources, instead of IR's insider opinion, they can do so. The only difference is that this latter group is using a secondary source to form their viewpoint, while you continue to use your own bias. Can you blame them for not buying into your insider knowledge?
You can choose to believe your "secondary source", I don't recall ever stopping you from doing so. Also I lold @ "legit". Why is The Province a "legit" source? What is their track record to be labeled as a "legit" source?

Also when have I ever claimed to have any insider knowledge? Its frankly amusing that you had to add your own spin to my posts to prop up your argument.