View Single Post
Old
11-16-2012, 10:39 PM
SchennerandNazzie

vCash: 500
Some random thoughts from the game I had.

-Frattin/kadri/colborne buzzing all night. Colborne playing with more of an edge and engaging alot more physically and throwing the body around. Frattin is Frattin. Which is a beast. With his shot and driving the net i dont see him as bottom 6. Third line at first but i think hes going to start showing hes a premier prospect. Kadri i thought played a good game. Got a little nasty at times and he did seem he was holding back on rushes where he might of.tried to dangle around the game. Simple game.

-Komarov is awesome! He finishes every check of every shift and he was all over the crease on the pp causing havoc. He gets under the skin not from constant after whistle stuff. He plays hard and will win at all costs. We need him bad on the big club.

-Ranger and Holzer played simple smart hockey i thought and really didnt notice them.negatively so thats good. No flash.

-I was skeptical of Ashtons offensive talent but tonight he really showed flashes of.those abilities rushing the puck or trying.to create plays. Really wish he was playing top six mins. I hope people are patient because he is going to be a late bloomer it appears.