View Single Post
Old
11-16-2012, 11:20 PM
scout97

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsNobody View Post
There is no way Team Canada takes Drouin Mckinnon Monahan Shinkaruk up front...they will/might take 2: Mckinnon and Monahan.

Replace Drouin and Shinkaruk by 2 BIG skating players- who, i dont know. Maybe Graovac or Ewanyk or A. Lowry or Di Guiseppe (every one seems to have forgotten about him) - We dont want to be pushed around by the Russians Swedes or Americans...

I don't want a team of Grinders...But i also don't want a team of 17 year olds...

And i doubt very much that RHN will go...my opinion
I agree for the most part. Monahan and shinkaruk are 18 they have late 94 birthdays. Also monahan has got pretty good size and skill to be a force. Shinkaruk may not have the size but is a offensive threat with the puck, not sure where he would fit in but I think he has a decent shot at making the team, my other choice as the 13th forward would be graovac who has more size then shinkaruk. Mackinnon is likely a sure thing, douin plays on Halifax with mackinnon and has 29 points in 14 games which is just over 2 points per game, He could be a solid line mate for mackinnon to play with. It will be a very intresting next couple of weeks, it should be a very competitive selection camp this year with some very talented players

Last edited by scout97: 11-16-2012 at 11:53 PM.