View Single Post
Old
11-17-2012, 12:37 AM
JPurp26

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrefan27 View Post
Just another in the long list of reasons as to why Rolston can't coach. Adam is always out there. 1st line at even strength and constant PP time. He's probably been one of the worst Amerks in years. And no, that's not an exaggeration. How a guy can play so bad for so long and keep getting top ice time is beyond me. The guy had an entire offseason to get his **** together. It didn't happen. Time to stop coddling him.

Then there's the obvious goalie issue. Leggio would absolutely stopped at least one of their goals and he's lights out in the SO if it went there. Bad night all around for the organization.
Glad we agree . I mean knapp needs to play at some point but he was rough. Adam was out there it seemed 3 out of the last 6 minutes. He has like 5 points this season.

I'm not going to trash rolston as a coach I dont know him well enough nor have I seen enough but I questioned numerous decisions.

Side note: the Amerks and sabres for this matter are slow. Lack the speed and intensity they had post lockout

JPurp26 is offline   Reply With Quote