View Single Post
Old
11-17-2012, 12:34 AM
Kriss E
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsfanatics View Post
True, Dana acted like a complete ****** with all the mouth flapping and finger pointing at Jones. I was kind of disappointed that Jones refused Sonnen, mainly because I truly didn't feel Sonnen posed much of a threat, but to be fair, he may have had an outside shot against a fighter who prepared for someone completely different.

Dana was worried about the cash, not the fans, not Sonnen and certainly not Jones. The more he talked, the more I respected Jones' decision. White was way over the line dogging his number 1 talent the way he did. Really bush league.

I like my UFC's twice a month, call me selfish, call me whatever, I don't enjoy waiting 3 months for a ppv. Where we do agree is that tuf is basically done, it's already been done imo.

BTW: I went to school with Ryan the real Jimmo. He was a decent guy back then and although I don't think he has the skills to be a legitimate contender, it was still very exciting to see his 7 second knockout.
You have every right to want your UFC twice a month or even more. Nothing wrong with that. I'm just discussing that I feel it made the UFC less special, and there's a lot more average talent. I know I'm not alone feeling that way, a lot of my friends, that have been following pretty much from UFC 1 feel the same as I do.
There is no right or wrong though, more of an observation.