View Single Post
Old
11-17-2012, 08:32 AM
ODAAT

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
Spooner is really coming along- when he gets to the NHL he could be a monster on the power play; he imo was the best player on the ice last night- (more later my dog wants to head to park and could care less about HF)

also, the found out what the specific injury is with Knight and the good news is he should be fine and why he has been out- bad news is its a month BUT he's 20 years old and should be fine. He should be doing jumping jacks though if he is watching his buddy Spooner play in the AHL.

Spooner is getting it- in one month his game has blossomed to the point where defensively he is making great improvements; Claude's power play will be in the top 10 when he gets to Boston and takes over that side board stuff- think Savard on steriods- that is how quick and smart/hockey sense Spooner has.
Frightening, I haven't had the pleasure to see Spooner play other than maybe 2 games in Junior then 1 rookie game last year I believe.

"Savard on steroids", I'm in, has this team needed a Savvy-like presence on that PP since his absence, gawd I hope this kid keeps progressing and fulfills expectations.

ODAAT is offline   Reply With Quote