View Single Post
Old
11-17-2012, 08:33 AM
Jacob582

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPurp26 View Post
Was at the game right behind the bench.

Knapp was not good. Not confident and rebound control was brutal. Just looks goofy. Leggio is much better fundamentally.

Mcnabb played well

Luke adam continues to play himself as a career ahler. He is so soft and slow. He was pushing a guy after a whistle and the heat player laughed in his face because he is soft. Rolston played him a ton towards the end which was not warranted.

Mancari is lazy as well. Still slow didn't do much. He is counted on to be a veteran scorer and he didn't do anything. Just goes through the motions.

Varones goal was awesome very nice individual play but other than that was weak not impressed.

Brennan is still a career Ahler. Many d gaffes and his skating is suspect.

Finley is to slow to play at the NHL level

I like Biegas game wish he was bigger he could be something

The Roy schofield tarnasky line was once again pretty strong. Great 4 th line

Rolston rolled 4 lines most the night similar to ruff

Porter was pretty meh tonight not as good as I've seen him play earlier in the year.

Pysyk looked smooth real good first passes. I am Definitley excited with him and his potential.

Flynn played a decent game. Good to see him keep his streak going.

Foligno is a man in a boys league. He needs to finish that open net

Rankin got a stick in the mouth at the end he was spitting blood up on the bench. He plays a solid game as well

Girgensons didn't do much tried to throw his body around little to no offensive touch.

Gauthier leduc needs to play the body more and clear the net. Out there for the first two goals against

Rolston started yelling his displeasure towards the end of the game, on the way out I'm pretty sure I saw Teppo and Kevyn Adams leaving.

If anyone has any questions I will try and answer, sorry for grammar this is from the phone
Thanks for your game notes (from the phone).

FYI: Adam will not be a career AHL'er if he continues this play. Zero points this month. Adam says he belongs at center. He needs to produce or he won't be a pro for too many more years.

Rolston is a good coach.

Jacob582 is offline   Reply With Quote